Thread: Is there an Extra content download for Blur PC game?

Is there an Extra content download for Blur PC game?

Sup gamers, I have just found out that the PS3 and Xbox 360 users are getting extra content for the BLUR game and hence want to know if there is an Extra content download for Blur PC game? I have just installed the game on my computer and I am loving the game but after finding out that the console users are getting more add-ons and tracks, I was kind of disappointed. So guyz please share information on the extra content download for the game for PC platform as in where can we get it and how much we have to pay for it. Any suggestions related to the topic are welcome.

Re: Is there an Extra content download for Blur PC game?

I dont think the extra content for the PC version of the game will be available soon. The PC version for most of the game is larger than the console version and hence extra content for console version for the game is available at early stages. The download for the PC version will be available after some time till then enjoy the game.

The information about the patches and add-ons for the game would be easy to get on the activision support forums which is a active support site for the game. You can get all the information about the game and its components on this website where the game developers answer the related queries. As far as download for the PC version of the game is concerned, it is not available yet.

I have got this game for my Xbox 360 and would really like to download the extra content which is available for the game and hence I want to know what extra add-ons do we get by downloading the extra content for the game? Has anybody downloaded and tested the add-ons? Are they free or do we have to pay for them?

The following updates are available in the extra content download of the game.
    1. Super Destructo Multiplayer Mode which enables the user to play the ultimate survival mode on the game to win the battle.
    2. Double Fans for the First 10 Multiplayer Races which increases powerups and additional car abilities. More number of fans means more cash and upgrades.
    These upgrades are available for free for the console version of the game.