Thread: How to watch Warcraft 3 replays on the Intel iMac?

How to watch Warcraft 3 replays on the Intel iMac?

I was thinking that if there is any possible technique to watch Warcraft 3 on the both RoC and TFT and replays on an Intel iMac.
    Every time I am trying to view one, it just starts the game like the normal game icon. Is there a specific program I have to download to view replays?

Re: How to watch Warcraft 3 replays on the Intel iMac?

As far as I know the reason that the double clicking on view replay that have never worked perfectly on Mac OS X. For view replays and then search for the Warcraft folder and then create the reply folder if it is not present on your computer system , after that save the replays there and then you can view the replay from there.

I am facing few difficulties in getting my iMac to see the TFT replays. I cannot load the repaly, anyhow I do not seen the players play their game, since more than four worker and it is townhall that do not move. There is stuff going on since you view messages like player one is updating the Tier 2 but continue to see the start location.
    Any related help will be greatly appreciated.

I am also facing the similar problem from weeks and tried every possible thing but noting seems to work. I have re-installed the game many times and then re-installed the maps many times but the result is not good. Whenever I tried to view the map then I get the error message that; map file related to that cannot be found. I really need help for resolving this issue.

Well the solution for this is really simple you just need to download the file that is required for fitting the map. You can get that from the official site of Warcraft 3. After installing the files I am sure that your replay will definitely work. One more thing the last released patch is 1.24c and you have to download that also for the smooth processing of the game.

The thing is that is caused by the quite rare corruption in the folder that is known as "System32". You just need to delete it and then reboot the computer system and after that you can make sure that you are connected to the internet so it can restore itself without any tainted files. I am sure that this will definitely help you.

Just check out that thing with the other map, I mean the twisted meadows but you should try for the normal map, do not go for the map that you have downloaded. Because if that thing is working the I am sure that you have messed with the map. This is all, that I can say, I hope this will help you to understand the problem.