Thread: Blur game crashed after Update

Blur game crashed after Update

I have a PC version of Blur Game. I got this some days before. I had installed the properly without any error. For first few level the game worked well. I had kept my Automatic updates on. It took some updates and after installation when I run the game it crashed. A blue screen error appeared. I have a powerful system configuration which has 4GB RAM, Intel Core i7 CPU and a 1GB Graphic card. So here low system configuration is not the issue.

Re: Blur game crashed after Update

It is possible that the update has download some critical system file which might have modified your game settings. Due to which the game is crashing. Now you can here try to remove the update and then launch the game. If you are using Windows 7 then in control panel you can see a Uninstall a program option. From there you can search for the newest updates and remove them.

Blue Screen error are mostly related to hardware. So the first thing which I will recommend you to do is re-install the full game back again. Just insert the disc. Most of the game disc provide you three option while running the CD. The first is Install, the second is modify or repair and the third is remove. So you can choose the modify or repair option to fix the files.

It is necessary that if you are re-installing the game then first you must perform a clean un-installation of the game. This will remove all the previous file settings and the game can be quiet stable. Remove updates if they are causing such issue. Update your system drivers and if possible please go through the system requirement of the game so that you can figure out weather you have added all stuff.

This is the most common issue on pirated version of software and games. Have you downloaded this games from Torrents. Then I will advice you better to remove this. Get a stable copy, buy the same from official site. They are cracked software which contains virus and other harmful files which modifies your operating system. This is the basic cause of instant crash.

In this case system restore settings can help you. If you are using Windows 7 then you have to just types system restore in search box located below the start menu. In that you can choose up a older date and perform the restoration. Then after that re-install the game back again so that it must not get crashed again. Have you added any new security application recently. If yes then try to remove or disable that.

A proper re-installation is better choice. Just insert the game disc and then run the setup. It will overwrite all the old files and fix those corrupted installation. The game will not work if there is any file which is either damaged or missing. That will result in instant error. If you are playing the game on mulitplayer mode then try to add the game under firewall exception list.