Thread: Age of Empires 3 - huge fonts

Age of Empires 3 - huge fonts

Hey friends , I have addicted to play the games and I always keep on my eyes for releasing of latest one games, In the same way, I have installed the game named as age of empires and running with some issues and unable to configure it up . It is plugged with my samsung 32" by hdmi, everything is fine now, latest update, but the game displays enormous fonts in the menus.I am unable to read that out . Do you have any idea to change them because there is no any option to change the fonts and all ?

Re: Age of Empires 3 - huge fonts

Your issues are getting much clear and if you have really the issue then you need to go for the screen resolution and test that out if you are able to set the proper configuration then well going ,One thing, I wanted to ask you that you are able to see perfect screen after getting exit from the game or it is going on when you open up any application ...Overall , it is only happening with the game or whole system ...

Well, you got the suggestion written over. If you are not getting any option in the game to change the font size and menus then you have to post a screenshot of the environment then after I can figure out the proper error and solution accordingly ?

On which resolution setting, you are playing the game currently ? Which one computer system, you are working on? I think you should use another monitor to see that the same issue is occurring on another monitor also without the HDTV connection ?

What is system configure to play the game, first of all before going anywhere you need to check the system configuration for the owned game. The game is provided with the disk and in case, if you have downloaded then you need to check the system configuration for that game which is already attached with your game cover or when you will go for downloading then you will get the proper description of the compatibility. if your system is not matching with the described configuration then you have to install the required stuff and then after you can play the game otherwise you have to be quit from the game...

I have checked the configuration properly and it don't have any issues regarding that. The game requires only 1GB of RAM where as I am running with more than that then i don;t think any issue may be regarding that . checked everything and also tried to be with another monitor but no success and same thing keep happening again and again after restarting the game. I have downloaded the game from internet..

If you have checked everything then you need to install the same game on another PC and check the efficiency of the game. If this is working properly there then there should not be any issue with the game but in case same issue are also appeared there then you need to check the downloaded stuff and check be sure about the installed driver for graphics support.Just reinstall the graphics driver and run your game also with he fresh installation...

My son played Age of Empires on our Toshiba computer and now all the fonts on the machine (even after restarting) are very large - can't read the entire screen making it very difficult to use. Any suggestions would be helpful. Thank you

Simply change the Desktop Resolution. Just increase the resolution from whatever its having now. If still it wont works, simply restore the system to any previous restore point. BTW, which operating system are you using ?