Thread: Split Screen support on Blur Multiplayer

Split Screen support on Blur Multiplayer

I want to know about the split screen support of Blur game. I want order a copy for my xbox soon. Before this I had played lots of game on multipayer online mode which offered me some split screen support. I can view my friends stats with mine which made the game much more competitive. In case of Blur what is provided. How many players can I see at a time.

Re: Split Screen support on Blur Multiplayer

Blur is an nice racing game with offers you around 4 players split screen support. That means you can look of 4 players on your screen at any time. So that is quiet nice to easily find out the position of your friends. The game is newly released so there is not much to talk about the same right now. You can try a demo of the game from the site for getting a look on this feature.

It is correct that Blur provides you around 4 Player split screen support. If you have a good wide screen monitor support then you can watch your 4 opponents on your screen and develop your strategy against them. Other than this Blur allows you to play with 20 players online. You can also create your own team and race. That means Team Racing is added advantage in this.

Four player split screen support is nice. There are some games which gives only 2 player split screen. Blur games is equipped with some unique mods which are not available at the starting. But as you play you can unlock them to customize your system and enhance your gaming experience in the same way. I am waiting or my copy too to enjoy this game.

It is proper that a 4 play split screen gives you a much better way to view the game play, but on the same hand what about the screen resolution. Wouldn't this will consume a higher system resource. Does the frame rate drops. I believe this might happen. And what about the AI in split screen support. Do they really work well. I think this might effect the game performance.

I have a demo of this game which I had downloaded some hours before. I had played for sometime on 2 Split screen. In that I did not found any issue regarding the frame rate. The frame rate did not fell here and the game works well. You can say there is not a big difference between Single player and 2 Split screen game play. It is also possible to have AI on the screen which works well.

I had looked on some video online which showed around 8 cars view in 4 split screen and 10 cars display in 2 split screen race. So this quiet confuses me a bit. There is very less choice provided in regards to split screen in the game. But all in all the game is really nice with much better output and gameplay. The controls are well assigned and some drifting action is awesome.