Thread: Blur Multiplayer Game Session not working

Blur Multiplayer Game Session not working

I had anyhow downloaded the Beta copy of Blur game for my Xbox. I had played some starting time which showed that the game is really awesome. Now when I try to create a online profile to play the game on multiplayer mode it gives out a error denoting Unable to create your multiplayer game session. I hard tried to make this run many time but it does not work. Does anyone has idea about this.

Re: Blur Multiplayer Game Session not working

I was trying to download the beta version of the game for my xbox. But as I visit the site it showed some message that it is not available for sometime. So it is possible that the server of the game which you are trying to access is down. Due to which you are not able to play the multiplayer session. Go on the official site for some more news on this issue.

I am too find out the similar issue when I try to connect to multiplayer game session. I had posted a question for the same on the forums of the game site. I am still waiting for the answer. I think this is some bug in the demo version of the game. Has anyone played the same online. If yes then how you are able to join. Does a re-installation of the game can fix this.

It is possible that some security softwares like antivirus, firewall in the computer may interfere in the working of game. So for that you have to first disable those services and then run the game. To do this click on Start > Run and type there msconfig. In that go to startup and services and remove the tick from those services which you does not want to run. Reboot and then check back.

Many time the antivirus program or firewall block the game. It is because this application found them as a malicious attack on the network. This is a security features which is necessary for protection of your system. First disable your firewall and then launch the game back. If the game does not work then stop your antivirus program and then try back.

That is right. It is mainly due to firewall. I am using Zone Alarm in my system. I had recently installed a multiplayer game which does not work when l connect it to any online service. I had added the game name under exception list and now I can play the same without issue. You have to check this out. First go to your firewall settings and then add the name of the game under exception.

It can also be due to the configuration settings of router which is needed to be updated. You have to first checkout the network connectivity status. Enter your router settings and try to by pass teh router directly from your system. If possible you can contact your ISP provider about this issue. Second thing download and install Microsoft Direct X and then run the game back.