Thread: Unable to create your multiplayer game session in Blur game

Unable to create your multiplayer game session in Blur game

I am facing a weird problem with the Blur game which is installed on my computer. I have a desktop computer which is installed with Windows 7 on it. The game works fine in single player mode but whenever I create any multiplayer game, the race starts and then all of a sudden all the players get disconnected and I get message saying I have won the race. I am not able to figure out what is causing such problem and need your help in solving the issue. So if any of you can explain why I am Unable to create your multiplayer game session in Blur game. Any help is highly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Re: Unable to create your multiplayer game session in Blur game

I think the problem is with the Internet connection which you are using. For playing the game online, the internet connection should not have any data packets loss. If the internet connection is having any data packet loss then the game will get disconnected for the other players. Therefore I would suggest that you test the internet connection by taking the online tests on websites like speedtest.in and check the grade of the link.

Have you checked the firewall configuration on the system? Firewall and other security softwares have the tendency to block all the unknown traffic. In this process sometimes the traffic which is desired to the user is also blocked, creating problems like the one which you are facing. Therefore I would suggest that you move the process of the game to the trusted application or disable the firewall entirely. Check the performance of the game while playing online after disabling the firewall.

As suggested, I disabled the firewall and all the security softwares on the computer and then created the game server in multiplayer mode but still the problem persists. All the players who are connected to the server get disconnected after sometime and I win the race. Are there any more solutions which I can try? Please help.

The problem can be with the version of the game which is installed on the computer. If any of the file associated to the game is not working, the game will give such problems. Remove the game on the computer and delete all the keys/files related to the game. After removing the game, install it again and check if the same problem continues or not.

I suspect that the game is infected with some kind of virus which is creating such problem. Scan the system with an updated antivirus and check all the files which are infected with virus. Repair or quarantine the files which are infected and see if the problem is solved or not. If it does not solve the problem, try and reinstall the game on the computer.