Thread: Solution for wheel support to Blur pc game

Solution for wheel support to Blur pc game

I am going to purchase the new racing game which is released recently known as Blur but before I buy the game I want to make sure if the game supports the gaming wheel or not. I like to play all the racing games on my MOMO wheel which gives an extra realistic touch to the game. So before I buy the game I want to know if the game supports wheel or not and if not then is there any Solution for wheel support to Blur pc game. Any suggestions are more than welcome. Thanks in advance.

Re: Solution for wheel support to Blur pc game

According to me the game will support the gaming wheel without any problems. All the games which were released after 2008 have a native Gaming wheel support as lot of gamers like to play the game on the Gaming wheel. As the game is new, hence it will support the gaming wheel without any problems. So go ahead and buy the game.

No the game does not support gaming wheel for playing the game. The controllers which are supported by the game are Gamepad and keyboard. You can use upto 2 gamepads and 1 keyboard to play the game in multiplayer mode. There is no support provided for gaming wheel, so if you are buying the game to play on the gaming wheel then this game is not for you.

It is sad to hear that the game does not support the gaming wheel as the controller but still the reviews for the game are good enough to buy it. Atleast I will be able to set controls on the keyboard and gamepad according to my convenience which will make the game easier to play. Thanks for sharing the information.

The game does not allow the player to change the controller settings according to choice. There are two sets of settings for keyboard and 3 sets of settings for the gamepad using which the player can play the game. You cannot customize the pre defined settings for the gamepad or the controller and have to play with the default layout which creates problems for some people. So if you are thinking of buying the game for customization then think over it again.

I think this is totally unfair on the developers part to not allow the players from customizing controls for the game. For any player it is essential for customizing the controls for the game controls according to the convenience of the player. Therefore I hope that there is some patch available in the future which would allow the player to customize the controls.