Thread: xbox crashed while playing blur game on lan.

xbox crashed while playing blur game on lan.

I was playing the blur beta and i faced the xbox crash. Actually we guys were playing 19 player race and just load was about to complete, All of our xbox got crashed. Just before couple of games, Only my xbox got crashed. What could be the reason behind this crashing. Does it happening because i am playing a beta version?

Re: xbox crashed while playing blur game on lan.

How can it happen as i have downloaded the same game and playing it from last 9 hours and have faced no crashing. I guess it must be happening because of the loby host from where you have downloaded the game. You should redownload the game but for this time you have to download it from some other host.

There might be some problem with the lan connection which you guys are using.
    Actually it might be happening the the lan connection would be getting disconnected in between for some fractions of seconds and then it gets repair just after that. But those disconnection are enough to crash your xbox.
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever

Even we are playing the blur with some team of 7 from our end and there are total 16 players in the race. We are connected to each other by lan and we have never faced any problem like crashing or something. But yes, We have seen lagging in the game sometime but it just keep on running after couple seconds. I think you guys have got the bad copy of game which could be responsible for such crashing.

I would like to ask you that have you tried playing some other game as there might happen that the game would not be having anything wrong but the network itself would be interfering somewhere which would be resulting in the xbox crash. I think you should at least try the same with some other game as if it does not gets crashed then the problem is with the game.

It might be happening because of the power supply. If your power supply is getting rising in between then it can cause the crashing of your xbox. I suggest you to place the power supply in the corner so that the heat will rise up and it will pull the cooler air more faster or it would be better if you place it near the window.