Thread: Does Car damage in blur affect the car performance

Does Car damage in blur affect the car performance

I want to play the blur and but before playing this game, I want to ask you guys that does car damage while playing the race affects the performance of car like a real accidents. I mean to say that does car damage in the blur affects the speed or grip or balance of the car.
    And does it make any sense by adding shield to your car?

Re: Does Car damage in blur affect the car performance

I think it does as when you got your car damaged then slowly slowly your car would not be performing the same as that of new one unless you make some modifications in it. But these kind of effects could not be noticeable when you are at the last place or even if your in the last 4 places. As at those places, You do not need to have a better car performance to beat up an opponents.
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever

Yes, actually the more protection you add up to your car the more your car would be safe from the other opponents power ups. If your cars condition is better then your car would be ready to beat up even the first placed opponent but it has been damaged very much then it would be almost impossible to grab the first place in the race.

I have experienced while playing the blur on my xbox. Actually some time i enjoy the damaging mine as well as other cars just for fun. But i have seen that after damaging my car, It does not touch to its top speed but it was reaching up to it when it was a new one. So it affects your car.

I do not know that is it my imagination or it is really happening but when i play the blur and got damaged my car then have noticed that after your health goes up o the yellow then your car would not go much faster and ultimately you get lost. It might be happening because of my concentration towards the game but i think it really happens.

yes of course, It happens that if you have added the shield to your car then your car would be much more powerful in order to bear the hard crashes. And the bars would be keeping on decreasing as your car go on damaging. I have experienced it and once your car has been damaged badly then it would be so difficult for you to win the race or you can just say that it would be impossible to win the race.