Thread: Cannot connect to online Servers in Blur game

Cannot connect to online Servers in Blur game

Hi, I bought Blur game PC version and installed it on the computer. The game works fine in single player mode but I am not able to connect to the online servers for playing in multiplayer mode. I am using a Linksys router which is connected to the computer and provides the Internet connection. Sometimes I can join the server but gets kicked off frequently. So if anybody here can explain me why I Cannot connect to online Servers in Blur game, it would be really helpful. Thanks in advance.

Re: Cannot connect to online Servers in Blur game

For playing the game online, you require a good internet connection. If the internet connection is not good enough then the servers will not be visible or you will get disconnected frequently while playing therefore I will suggest that you get the Internet connection site by running the online test on the website like speedtest.in which gives rating to the internet connection depending on the data packet loss encountered while testing

Have you configured the router properly. For playing the games online, all the network devices must be configured properly. If any of the network devices are not configured properly then the games will not work properly. Therefore I would suggest that you contact the network administrator and get the network devices configured again.

Is there any security software installed on the computer? Sometimes the security software installed on the computer block the traffic desired by the user. If such a situation occurs then the user will face problems which are similar to yours. Therefore disable the security softwares and then try to connect to the online servers. Hopefully it will work for you.

There are some virtual lan applications available which you can use to play the game online. You can try and use hamachi or any other virtual LAN application and see if it works. In hamachi, you can create your own network which your friends can join and play the game together. The latency while using Hamachi is very low as it creates a virtual network by connecting us to there main servers.

Thanks for suggesting the use of Virtual lan application such as Hamachi on the computer for playing the game and it worked properly on the system. Now I am able to play the game online. Also I was not able to connect to the online server as they were down from the hosting side. Now the problem is solved and I am also able to connect to the online server too.