Thread: No split screen in online blur 2 player.

No split screen in online blur 2 player.

I have played the Mario Kart Wii and Mod Nation Racers and it was even more fun to play this games with the 2 player split screen support. But i think this is not the case while playing the Blur. Can anybody tell me whether i can play the 2 player split screen game in blur or not.

Re: No split screen in online blur 2 player.

I guess Bizzare Creations have provided the multiplayer game in their game named as blur. And you can have the split screen while playing the 4 player game and you would be having screen split into 4 sections which would be cameras of all the 4 player. I do not got anything for playing the 2 player split screen game. I think there would not be such any functions.

I feel that the Bizarre Creations have created such a great game named as Blur and Blur Mulitiplayer Beta but i guess they have forgot to include a simple functions of 2 player game. I have seen the video of 4 player gaming on blur and it is good concept but 2 player gaming would be more enjoyable but i guess there is not option for playing it like 4 players.

I have read many post across many forums and have found that the 2 player split screen function is not there currently in the game but it is going to be added soon. I know that it is bit sounds like crazy that they have added 4 screen playing for the game and left with the 2 split screen gaming. Me too waiting for the same kind of settings and it would be better to play this game online as it gives you the real racing feelings. Anyway but at least we have to wait for some months to play the 2 player split screen blur.
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever

I have searched for the many forums and have found that there no such function by using which you can have the split screen while playing the blur in two player. I know that you are talking about the user interface such as provided in the NFS for playing the two player game. But i guess bizarre creations must be knowing about the same so they must be working on it. I think we have to wait for some time.

I think you have to get disappointed as there are no functions provided in the blur and i guess they have not given it intentionally. But they have came up with the new thing that is four screen view which is i guess better then the split screen as you can enjoy the four player at the same time. It might happen that bizarre creation make this changes in their next updates but not for this time.