Thread: Xbox racing wheel for playing Blur

Xbox racing wheel for playing Blur

I have played the demo version of the Blur by using the XBox racing wheel and found that the controls were not so responsive. can anybody tell whether i can play the Blur with the Xbox racing wheel or not. Does anybody know something about BC planning on tweaking the controls for racing wheel support?

Re: Xbox racing wheel for playing Blur

I would like to ask you that are you playing the xbox blur game or a pc game. Actually if you would be using the xbox racing wheel on your blur pc game then it might happen that it does not works. Though it should be getting working by doing some settings and setup. But as i do not know that how to do so, I would not be giving you any wrong advice.

You can use the D pad in order to shoot the mines forward and shunts backward just fine. They have provided an awesome 4 speaker positioning user interface. I hope that they would also be providing something for the wheel users for the full version of game.
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever

I think you are able to play the Blur by using the xbox racing wheel but it might be slow in response. Actually i have seen many people on different threads who are facing this problem while playing blur. Actually there must be some kind of setting which makes your racing wheel more accurate and responsive. YOu just have to find the settings on the blur.

The blur game have not been made perfect to play it with the racing wheel. You can use any racing wheel with it but i guess it would not be much of fun as it does not have better support to play with it. I hope the manufacturers of the blur would be providing the good support for the same soon. If not so then they are making mistake as playing the racing game with the steering wheel gives you the best experience of riding the car.

I have searched a bit about the support of racing wheel for playing the blur but i guess there is not support for this game as i have seen couple of people screaming about the same problem and they have nothing to do by which they can sort out this problem.