Thread: Call of Duty 4 Multiplayer Cannot find servers !

Call of Duty 4 Multiplayer Cannot find servers !

Hello there, I have just purchased cod4 before one week for my machine and I have completed the single player and Wanted to go more in this situation that's why ! I am moving to play multiplayer but I have some difficulties and unable to get why it is going like this. I am unable to find the server on the screen, what should I do now for this ?? I have to download a latest patch or something else, please suggest me something for this..???

Re: Call of Duty 4 Multiplayer Cannot find servers !

Yeah ! you are thinking right and you should go for the latest patches. Some of the server needs some advance configurations and if you are able to download the patches then you can get the server. Now, you have to go for the newest released 1.5 patch to get most of the servers, You have to go for the downloading and visit to the official site of the Call of duty...

Hey guys ! I am trying to get my game for the multiplayer mode and when I got ready to play the game in multiplayer mode then I got the Cannot find any servers in Multiplayer issue .I am working on Macbook (white). Do you have any suggestion, if you can help me then it would be appreciated. I have worked but there is no help .Please do something ...!!!

You need to go for the downloading of Gameranger,this one patch is capable to compile all of the servers specially for Mac dependent games. I am not sure that Tribulation Force contains a COD4 server, and highly suggested, as Tribulation Force comes with a friendly and reliably gaming environment.
    The Call of Duty 4 on a WhiteBook?!? can you tell me, currently, what and how much FPS you getting ? My brother is running with a white MacBook and purchased Call of Duty 2 instead of 4 out of worry of not being able to execute this . I got so many discussions about the testing with the WhiteBook accepts only close to the 8 FPS. if you have decided to play within the multiplayer environment , you should have to purchase a mouse if you are not running with one already. I hope this would be helpful for you and enjoy !!!

Are you able to get the updates ? the version that you have purchase is not actually the recent updated and in the same way , the entire servers have updated (you wouldn't get the servers if they are updated). I am agree with you but there are some users are also getting some issues after that and I myself unable to get proper solution related to this and trying to get some absolute fix.

One of my colleague love to play the games but running with the same issue and asked me about some solution, I suggested him according to the situation and he downloaded the game ranger and moves to execute that and join a server it says something like the key code and then times out.

One of my colleague love to play the games but running with the same issue and asked me about some solution, I suggested him according to the situation and he downloaded the game ranger and moves to execute that and join a server it says something like the key code and then times out.
    Are you running with the latest update or what ..? Actually the servers
    who executes the newest versions, they automatically unable to get to work
    with the older versions. So commonly, if you have lets say 1.5 you would not
    get 1.7 version servers..

Would you give me some information about the Filter section and give me the current position of that..? One thing more,I got after a long discussion with my friends and need to say that there was an issue that I had with C&C 3 arises. It has nothing to perform this cod4 but it might be as support for you to so, On C&C 3,I can be capable to execute the settings on ultra high with AA x3 and launch this properly but entirely on multi-player it began to lag and such so I didn't aware about the issue when I switched it down and it performed very well . I think, you need to try the same with the cod 4?