Thread: How to stream media from Mac to PS3?

How to stream media from Mac to PS3?

I want to know has anybody able to successfully synchronize their Mac OS X with the PS3. I am trying to get the information related to it but could not find the solution for that. Currently I am using Mac OS X 10. 3 that is better known as Panther. If anybody has any information related to that please provide the information related to that. How to stream media from Mac to PS3?

Re: How to stream media from Mac to PS3?

Actually, the best experienced can be when using windows Media Player 11 on while using the windows. But I was not that lucky while using the EyeConnect on the Mac OS X. I am also facing the same problem; I have also tried to use many routers and wired or wireless setup. I can only think of waiting for Mac so that they can launch Connect PS3 or anything similar to that.
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever

According to me this is somewhat that is alike to Nullsoft that will be considered for developing. As far as I know there is not number of DLNA/UPNP servers for Mac. I have also heard that the AirPort routers are not supporting UPNP, and this automatically starts. One more thing TwonkyVision is not updated for supporting the PS3.

I am facing hard luck with the EyeConnect, I do not why I just keep getting server disconnection errors. TwonkyVision is operational though but it just does not have the nice vibe to it. I cannot wait for ConnectPS3.

As far as I know EyeConnect is better if compared to TwonkyMedia. I have used this TwonkyMedia just two days before, and my experience is really bad related to that. While using the EyeConnect, I have go to observe the iTunes Music Files on the PS3 and the Pictures. I want to which arrangement will the PS3 play for the Movies. Well it can play H.264 files or not, I am asking this because I am having number of mp4 on my Mac.