Thread: Black Screen issues while playing Blur game online

Black Screen issues while playing Blur game online

I have installed Blur game on my desktop machine. The problem is that when I play online the screen goes black after 5 mins. I do not know what could have caused the problem. This is really annoying and I don't find any solution or fix to make the game work well for me. I use ATI Radeon 3870 graphic card with Windows Vista 32bit installed on my system. Please give me a fix for this.

Re: Black Screen issues while playing Blur game online

It could be that the game has some bugs and it is necessary to provide a solution for the same. It would be better that you do check for the issue well by making the installation of good copy of the game application. The bug may be causing the problem and hence it is necessary that you do look for the change and replace the corrupt file. This will surely let you to get to a solution.

Do check out for the graphic card. I guess the problem is with the device as you play online the graphic is not supported much with the system and hence you get a black screen while playing. Most probably it could be due to compatibility problem. So the game is not much compatible while playing online as the ailments may not be fulfilling properly.

As per the issue or problem is related with compatibility you can sort the problem very well by installing the application under compatibility mode. All you need to do is to right click on the setup.exe file and then install it under compatible mode for Windows Xp. This is necessary and essential for you to get the thing work out for you. I hope you may then be able to perform the task and make the game to play online very well without any black screen issue.

Are you sure you have installed the latest driver for the game application which may be needed. install the latest Direct X version and get the update driver for the graphic card that you use. As it is been done then execute the game application and look for the change. You may get a better conclusion then and make the things to work in your way.

Possibility could be that the system is been affected by some threat and hence this is there reason that you are not able to get the access to the application well. It may have corrupted he drivers related to the peripherals. So check out. Also it is essential that you need to make the thing to process as needed. This can be done by scanning the system with use of good antivirus tool.

There are two ways through which you can sort the issue. All you need to do is to get the things to perform well and that is by using a good scanning tool and perform the act. As it is been done you then need to work function by sorting the required basic things and that is by making the system to work in compatible mode.