When Ubisoft will release its Futbol game at the World Cup, it gives Pure Futbol on PS3 and Xbox 360, the "gold standard of Futbol in five against five. Finally, at least that's what is written on the jacket. Because in reality, the Academy of Champions reworked to stick to the public especially the HD consoles is the reference age-mouth Futbol.
Stop watching from the stands and discover what its like to play real soccer raw and unfiltered. Through close-up camera angles and stunning audio & visual treatments, pure futbol captures the true on-field emotions. This arcade simulation features 5-a-side matches that are intense, fast-paced, spectacular and include a level of aggression and physicality that would never be allowed in the professional game.
About the Game:
Pure Futbol offers several game modes fairly standard: Campaign, Multiplayer and Quick Party. The first allows you to create your player, train your team of 5 and from the conquest of Europe. The other two are an opportunity to take advantage of multiplayer gaming, 4 locally or two online. The title does not shine particularly in its content because it only includes 17 teams and eight different stages.
But on this point, understand that FIFA Street 3 does not suggest much better. Let's look more closely at the Campaign mode, which is the center of the game, if only because it unlocks the entire contents (players, jerseys, stadiums ...). It begins with the creation of your player: choice of options rather crude and natural selection of his position (defender, middle attacker). Throughout the campaign, you will have the opportunity to improve its attributes (pass, finish, power ...) thanks to points earned in matches Pure.
- In the Heart of the Action Experience what the players do, through tight camera angles and stunning audio/visual treatments that intensify key moments of the game.
- Feel the Fight There are no referees to stop the game every few seconds for little fouls. Pure Futbol celebrates strength and power as much as it does skill and speed.
- The Elite of Past & Present Take control of over 230 elite players, 17 top international teams and 3 legends teams.
- Multiplayer Team up or compete against up to 4 players offline and online. Compete in both regional and global leaderboards.
- Share Your Superstar Create and upload your players for others to admire, download and use.