Thread: Default keyboard control of split second

Default keyboard control of split second

Split Second Velocity is an nice racing game which offers ultra high degree of sophistication. Split Second Velocity gives nice gameplay. I had played with the settings in the game. But know I want to restore back those settings back. Can anyone tell me the default keyboard settings of this game. The other thing I want to tell is that I am right now playing the demo of this game. What is more added in the full version rather than levels. Does a iPhone version of the same is available.

Re: Default keyboard control of split second

Here are the default keyboard settings for this game. For Acceleration assign the Up Arrow. For Brake / Start drifting when the car is in speed use the Down Arrow. For left and right assign the left and right arrow keys. The default settings for camera view is C. For power play in Level 1 the right Ctrl key is used and for the same in Level the Rigth Shift key is used. To see forward the key 8 is used from number pad. In the same way for back, left and right the keys 2, 4 and 6 are used.

Under the settings you can set the controls to default. This will revert back the old settings. The ultimate goal in Split / Second is to pass the finish line first. You have to achieve this by all means which are good. Thus, for delay or permanently get rid of your opponents Split / Second allows you to put them off. If you are beginner then still you does not need to worry as there are further more options available in split second.

Split / Second offers 9 channels for three different environments which are the airport, port and city center. You have 15 cars each with a specific property. With three game modes, Quickplay, Season Mode, and Multiplayer you will certainly not get bored with Split / Second. You can choose as per your choice. The game play is really adventurous.

To play Split / Second on your iPhone, you need an update the OS to 3.0 minimum. In comparison to the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 version the game is not so better on iPhone. There will be 25 cars divided into several different industry. The demo of Split/Second is very easy. You can play any mode of your choice and beat your opponent in a easy manner.

Yes the demo is quiet easy to finish up. At he beginning of the race you need to just keep up the last crash in boost. Thanks to the maximum levels of aspiration still remains the last and wait in the mid-first round to use your max level (round button) to destroy the large building to the left and you will make a x4 or + . This is possible if you stay well behind your opponents.

There is nothing to much worry about the controls. They are simple to configure without must effort. For my first race on Split / Second, I too found the car very heavy. But after the second race the controls were much more easier. The contestants are competing to be the first to cross the finish line in a made-for-TV CITY integrated destruction, the ultimate goal of the season to be a champion. Competitors Split / Second just does not collide with other vehicles is to hit them on the track. Just watch out they can blow you out.