Thread: Which is better Split second velocity or Modnation racers?

Which is better Split second velocity or Modnation racers?

Hello to all fellow gamers, Recently Black Rock Studios have released Split Second Velocity which is a racing adventure game and I am really looking forward to purchase the game but today my friend suggested a game named Modnation Racer which is also a racing adventure game. So now I am confused which game to buy as I have a limited budget. So people please suggest Which is better Split second velocity or Modnation racers? Please share your views and experience about the two games mentioned. Thanks in advance.

Re: Which is better Split second velocity or Modnation racers?

According to me Split second velocity is a better game as the it provides real life experience while playing. In the game the player is a part of a fictional reality show which has many events associated to it. A player can participate in all the events and build a reputation by performing different stunts while racing. Building up reputation also helps the player to increase the number of obstacles for the opponent which makes the game more interesting.

I think Modnation racers does not match up with the gameplay and the detailing of Split second velocity and hence Split second is a better game. Split second is available on all the gaming platforms while Modnation racers is only available for playstation 3 and playstation portable which also narrows the number of people who plays Modnation racers.

Modnation racer is a more fun to play game than the Split second velocity. Split second is only about racing and winning money while Modnation racer is about fun part of the racing. You can get number of weapons which you can use to stop the opponents from winning. The weapons which are available are Rockets, missiles, lightning bolt etc. Hence Modnation racers is an ideal game for people who want to enjoy gaming.