Thread: Windows 7 pogo games

Windows 7 pogo games

I have got a brand new laptop which is running with the Windows 7 and to play the game i have ordered Pogo game from EA. But now the problem is that i am unable to play the game as it is showing the error regarding the Firewall on. I have already off the Firewall, Adblocker and antivirus but it is not working with the issue of mine. If any one is having knowledge regarding the same then please help me. Thanks in advance.

Re: Windows 7 pogo games

It seems that there might be pogo.com is added to the site of the malware or spyware by the antivirus or adblocker that is why you are not getting the connectivity with the internet. So i will recommend you to add the pogo.com to the list of the trusted or safe so that it will not be blocked with anything. Try this out.

Some time it happens with the older version of the Adobe Flash player which is not working with the same. You need to update the file with Adobe Flash player that you are using. So follow the given steps for same.

• Click on Start
    • Click on Run
    • Type "%systemroot%\System32\Macromed\Flash"
    • Click OK.
    • Look for FlashUtil10a.exe and open it
    • It will ask for update of the same
    • Click on yes
    • Install the update
    • Restart the Computer

It is noticed by the most of the Windows Vista user that the Pogo game is not running on their terminal. But most of them is not yet resolved. Now you are getting the error with the Windows 7 also. I think it is better to check Java solution which is provided by the Java.com that might help you with the same. You can check out the solution here.

I will advise you to contact the Pogo games regarding the issue of yours where you can get the exact solution regarding the problem you are getting. As they are the developer of the game and might be aware of the issue related to the same. so contact them and see whether you are getting the proper reply or not.

Did you checked for the compatibility of the Pogo game with the Windows 7? If not then first check whether the game is compatible to run on the Windows 7 or not. As Windows 7 is the new operating system and not allowing any older game to run on the same which might be the issue with yours also. So it is better to check the compatibility first and the play the same.

First of all thanks for the advise that you have given me regarding then problem of mine. And i think it is better idea to contact the POGO. I will contact them and will ask about the query of mine. I will also update the thread if i got any working solution regarding the problem of mine related to the Windows 7 pogo games.