Thread: Game freezes for a split second every minute while playing Call Of Duty 4: Modern Warfare

Game freezes for a split second every minute while playing Call Of Duty 4: Modern Warfare

I use a desktop and it has been installed with Windows 7 64 bit. I have a game application that is Call of Duty 4 :Modern warfare. The problem that I face with the game is that it freezes for a second in every minute while executing. I do not know what could have been the reason. Please suggest and help me out for sorting out the problem well. Any help will be appreciated.

Re: Game freezes for a split second every minute while playing Call Of Duty 4: Modern Warfare

Try upgrading the drivers for the video card that you have installed to the system. I hope that may surely help you out well for sorting the problem that you face. It would be essential and necessary that you do check and then get to a conclusion. Get the latest driver installed to the system and then execute the application. This may help you well.

Re: Game freezes for a split second every minute while playing Call Of Duty 4: Modern Warfare

It would be better that you try to install the game application under compatibility mode for Windows Xp. This may definitely help you out to get the issue sorted and work out well. All you need to do is to right click on the setup.exe file and then go for install under compatibility mode for Windows Xp. You may then be able to work well with the system and perform accordingly. Do check out.

There is a possibility with the compatibility hence this is the reason that he game application is not able to cope or work well. So in order to get sort the issue all you need to do is to perform a clean boot. This may then probably let you to use the application without any problem. Choose Hide all Microsoft services under selective start up tab. Disable them and restart the system.

Run the system under safe mode and then install the application to work well. As safe mode do not have any embedded features it is the reason you are not able to perform or work well. So all you need to do is to install the game application under safe mode using administrator rights and then you can restart the system and play the game in normal mode. Things would be different.

Check for the system ailments for the application. You will surely be able to execute the game by checking out or making the system is able to cope with the application. Also try to reinstall if the solution is not helping you out. There may be some bug appended to the application so it needs to be reinstalled to the system to work out.

The system is not able to fulfill the required ailments and this is the reason you are not able to get the things to be performed well. So in order to work out well for the thing upgrade the system configuration and then perform with the game application. You may then be able to work with the same. So do check and perform the act.