Thread: Split/Second game not able to install from disc

Split/Second game not able to install from disc

I have purchased a retail copy of the Second/Split velocity game application and wanting to install it under the system. The problem is that the game is not getting install. I do not know why is this happening? I tried but still unsuccessful. Please help out so that I can use it well. I use a desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows 7.

Re: Split/Second game not able to install from disc

The issue quite seems to be with the game application that you have and trying to get it installed. You need to check out that the disc you have is proper and has all the required necessary files so that you can perform the task appropriately and make it to function. So do check for it and then get to a better conclusion. This will help.

It may be that the game application is not able to cope wit the system that you use. So in order to work well for the thing you need to check out the compatibility of the game and then try to get the game to execute. This will help you well. So do look out for the issue and try to implement the necessary steps that is required.

I would recommend you to perform a clean boot service and then try to install the game under the same. All you need to do is to type msconfig in the search box and then hit enter. Now as it is been done you need choose Hide all Microsoft services under the selective startup tab. Disable the service and then restart the system. This will surely help you to make the things to work in your way.

There is a possibility that the Disc is not proper and hence there is some bug appended to it. So in order to work well with the thing you need to check out for the source through which you are trying to get the application install to the system. Get a fresh copy of the application or get another disc That may help you to work well accordingly then.

The disc that you have used for installing the game application is not proper and this is the reason due to which you are not able to work or function. Get a good copy or new copy of the disc and buy a full version pack. This will help you out well and may then be able to work or process with the game application.

Do your system is capable or have the required ailments that needs to get execute the game. Do check for it first and then get to the conclusion. You will be able to perform then and make the game application to be executed. This is necessary and essent5ial to work for the same. So I hope this will let you to get to a better solution.