Thread: Not able to change the setting in Split/Second game

Not able to change the setting in Split/Second game

I have recently installed Split/Second game application to my desktop. The problem is that when I try to change the configurational settings for the game that is change screen resolution. I am not able to as I do not get to see any menu to perform the same. I am clueless to what to do. Is there a way through which I can make the things to work out well. Help me out. I use the system using Windows 7.

Re: Not able to change the setting in Split/Second game

The problem quite seems to be with the pack of the application that you are using. It could be that you are using Demo version and hence this is the reason that you are not able to work out well. Hence this is the reason you are not able to get any settings menu to change the screen resolution. So get a full versioned game pack. That may help.

The full version game has all the required features that are essential and necessary to make changes. It is necessary that you perform the check and work accordingly. The game application pack you have is actually demo and hence you may not get to use it to the optimum level. Also you cannot changes the settings for the same as they do not provide and will not have the functionality. So get a full version pack.

Upgrade the drivers for the devices that is been associated and related to the application. It will be helpful and you may also get to know well for the thing. So do check out and perform by looking out the system ailments is able to cope well with the system that you are using. I hope this is the best way through which you can make the issue to be sorted.

You can make the amendments hat is by making use of the GPU to control the settings as needed. Use the control panel settings to change the resolution of the screen that you need to. It will definitely help you out to sort the issue as needed. It may help and let you to a better conclusion. Get the things to process accordingly.

You are not able to change the game settings because the game application may have been corrupt and hence it is necessary that you perform for the issue well. It would then let you to get to a better solution and proper ailment in order to work well for you. So get the things to be implemented that is getting a new copy of the game and install it well.