Thread: Screen goes black after changing the graphic in Split Second and gets an Error message.

Screen goes black after changing the graphic in Split Second and gets an Error message.

Recently I had purchased Split/Second Velocity video game for my computer. But I am facing some problem while changing a display resolution. After changing the resolution the screen here gets black and later on I am getting a error message. The game crash after the same. I am having a decent system with required configuration. But it is not working. I am using a Intel core 2 Duo @2.8 GHZ cpu and 2GB RAM. I am having nVidia Geforce 8800 GT Graphic card.

I think your video card driver might be damaged. Due to which you are facing the problem. You will have to check the same first. You can find the latest drivers on the official site of your gpu manufacturer. Just download the same and update that in your system. And then test back. I am quiet sure that will resolve the problem. With latest drivers the game will be lot more stable and it wont crash like before.

Just try to check your graphic settings. Try to reduce the resolution. Your gpu might not be very high end to play the game. It is necessary that you must use a minimum resolution with low settings so that you can get a decent gaming output. You can also go ahead and update the latest motherboard drivers which will also help you in getting a good gaming output.