Thread: Can’t uninstall Split/Second

Can’t uninstall Split/Second

I have completed playing Split/Second video game on my computer. It a few week before. The game was working well. Now as I had done with playing I want to remove it and install another one. I am getting a low disc space error on the same. When I try to uninstall the game I am getting different errors on the same. I had tried a nuber of time but it is not working. I want some help here to remove it. Should I delete the folder directly from the program files. Will that help.

Re: Can’t uninstall Split/Second

It happens sometime a application get stuck and you are not able to remove the same. There are possible options available to fix the same. First you will have to re-install the game back again. Just run the setup over your existing game and then test back. It will fix any damage file and will also let you to remove the game. A number of time when you run the setup it give you a option of removal. You just have to add a tick on that and done. The game can be removed.

It can be due to damage or missing registry entries. If you are not having the game setup to re-install then I will recommend you to run a registry cleaner. You can find ample of them on the web. A registry cleaner will scan your pc and will delete all the missing and damage registry keys. You can then reboot your pc and test once again. I am quiet sure that will resolve the problem. If this does not help then you have to anyhow arrange a setup file of the game and then you have to test it back.