Go Back   TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 25-05-2010

No sound in Split/Second

Before three days I bought new game 'Split/Second'. But I am getting some issues while playing this game. I am having windows 7 OS on my computer system. I don't hear any sound while playing this 'Split/Second'. I have tried many thing to resolve this issue, but nothing was helpful. I wonder if you are able to help me over this Split/Second issue.
Old 25-05-2010

Re: No sound in Split/Second

I think you need to configure the setting of your Split/Second. It seems that the sound level for this game is at low. Because of that you are hearing sound while playing this Split/Second. I also suggest you to check master volume level, to make sure that it is not at mute. Please try out this solution and let me know if you still get any problem or not.
Old 25-05-2010

I am also having same problem while playing this 'Split/Second'. I also referred many solution for this, but still no success in it. I am not able to find out if there is any problem in Split/Second or my system is faulty. I also checked the master volume and it is not at mute. I am totally frustrated because of this issue. Please provide solution other than this.
Old 25-05-2010

It seems that your system requirement is not compatible for Split/Second. Please refer following system requirement:
  • Nvidia Graphics Card: Geforce 8800 GT
  • AMD Processor: Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 5600+
  • Intel Processor: Core 2 Duo E7200 2.53GHz
  • ATI Graphics Card: Radeon HD 3870
  • Hard Disk Space: 6.5 GB
  • RAM Memory: 2.5 GB
  • Direct X: 9
Old 25-05-2010

I suggest you to go through the following suggestions:
  1. Configure the Split/Second setting.
  2. Check the master volume level.
  3. Make sure that your computer is capable to play Split/Second.
Old 26-05-2010

According to me there might be some problem in your windows 7 operating system. Because of this problem you are getting sound issue while playing this Split/Second game. I would like to suggest you to reinstall your operating system and then play this Split/Second to see if you still posses same problem or not.
Old 27-05-2010

I think it's very complicated to predict the exact cause behind this Split/Second issue. It is also possible that there might be some problem in the setup file of Split/Second. And it is also possible that your operating system might be faulty. It also possible that your computer is might be having some serious hardware issue.

TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Tags: , , , ,