Thread: Does Fuel is available on Windows Live

Does Fuel is available on Windows Live

I had seen a article which showed up games for Windows Live. I am plaing to play some games via Windows Live. My friend i playing Dawn of War 2. The game needs to connect to Windows LIVE, and when the game asks the Live address it does not work well. Second thing I am looking for the fuel game which I use to play at my friends house before. Does this is available on Live.

Re: Does Fuel is available on Windows Live

I am not sure about the game. If Microsoft is indeed present on the video game market, there has been some delay on the sale of securities in Windows. Faced with steam in 2010 , the famous client to download video games on PC, the competition is extremely fierce in the field. Thus, the Redmond company has implemented a service similar to Xbox Live console called Games for Windows Live.

Requiring the creation of a gamertag from an email address, this platform allows the download and installation of games, demos, videos and other extensions on Windows 7, XP, Vista 32 and 64bit. To do this, you will need to register your personal details and bank to buy subscriptions and credit points. However, the offer still remains extremely limited. There are lot more games rather than this.

I found some 15 complete games and nine demos. On the menu you can choose Street Fighter 4, Fallout 3 , Dirt 2, Batman Arkham Asylum , Resident Evil 5, Battlestations Pacific, and Fuel. There are lot more. The only real surprise for the little puzzle game called Tinker once reserved for owners of the Ultimate edition of Windows Vista. Fuel is still available on Live.

Microsoft has updated the gaming platform Games for Windows Live. The platform has been experiencing only modest technical updates, far from making life difficult for players. The latter is currently suffering from a weak presence in the park gaming PC. I play Fuel still on Live and it works great. Most developers and distributors tend to want to develop their own system, particularly in terms of multiplayer servers.

The changes that are updated for the moment of order visual and ergonomic is free for all. Formerly rustic inspired dashboard of the Xbox 360, the graphic style wins in color and fully exploits the features of the PC. Now, the mouse is greatly privileged and not worse. Other features will follow, including the addition of the Marketplace and download content to complement the ensemble.

You will need to login to your account and search for the same. There are lots of game right now on Windows Live. I am playing Batman and that is awesome. If you find any issue related to login stuff then you can contact to tech support of Live and get help from there. There are bugs which can cause some data loss but if you can handle that properly then this can be resolved.