Go Back   TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 11-10-2010

Re: Sudeki - Installer.bat file request

For what windows you need to install it?
Old 02-01-2012

Tried installing on Win7x64, the bat didn't create the launcher or the exe file.

Could anybody help me with this?
Old 03-01-2012

Before you start new Topic on TA you must search forum properly. I am posting below a link which could be helpful to you?

Sudeki - Installer.bat file request
Old 05-06-2012

Im trying to install this on windows 7. i followed the steps that were given but when i double click the installer file it says that the system cannot find the file specified and nothing happens. Could somone help please?
Old 05-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by spopki View Post
Im trying to install this on windows 7. i followed the steps that were given but when i double click the installer file it says that the system cannot find the file specified and nothing happens. Could somone help please?
I think that you didnt download the file properly, it might have been corrupted or either half downloaded. Try to redownload the file again and then install the game with the procedures given by "Hitman" in his post.
Old 06-06-2012

When I try to extract the "sudeki" file it works. but winzip wont open the "sudeki1" file as it says it isnt a valid zip file. I dont know much about computers and dont really understand the steps all that well.
Old 22-06-2012

Is it still possible to get the .bat file for this? The one in the second post won't work for me... (can't download it)

I have the disc, just need that to get it to actually install
Old 22-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by mastertatl View Post
Is it still possible to get the .bat file for this? The one in the second post won't work for me... (can't download it)

I have the disc, just need that to get it to actually install
I am able to download the Sudeki - Installer.bat file from the 2nd post easily, which browser are you using? Simply click on the bat file and it will ask you to save it to a location on your computer, or just simply click here to download the game file.
Old 11-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexer_Zero View Post
No worries, a game crack by-passed the starforce protection so I can finally play the damn game as well as not need the CD, sweet.

Cheers again for the file...

Vex
What was the "crack" you spoke of?
Old 12-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahgross0144 View Post
What was the "crack" you spoke of?
All discussion on cracks/hacks etc that are illegal are not to be discussed in this forum as per its rules. You should instead buy the game legally and play it on your computer without any issues.

TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Tags: , , , ,