Thread: Counter Strike Source FPS Config!

Counter Strike Source FPS Config!

I am having some issues with css is the fps is very low. Some users sugggest that there fps should be as 30 or something but mines is way worst. I do beleive my fps used to do more good like before a year when I played css. But currently running with the similar cpu it moves horribly minimize. Some users suggested that my cpu is getting old, some of the user suggest that the updates that made is lower.

Actually,My fps moves as minimum as from 11 or 9 or even 1 at times where you wouldn't move for a second. When I join maps such as ice world it will be an average of 20 that is much better for me. Any method do you all are aware regarding my cpu stats.

Re: Counter Strike Source FPS Config!

Hello friend,
    The current system that you are carrying is more capable of running CSS according to your post where you described your configuration of the currently running stuff, yeah . Allowed the hardware is dated a little, but so is the game. Actually, I am not aware about how you are going to play the game with <50fps, but much better on you for being able to play. Can you tell me some more thing about your configuration hat you have made for your running graphic , on which customization you are running currently ?

The first thing, according to your configuration settings and system configuration. There is no any doubt that you are running with the lower configuration for this game because the configuration that you showed is more than the capacity of a counter strike gamer and it would go but there are something that can matter for you in this situation and that is just make sure that you got the newest drivers. Catalyst 7.4 according to me.

Counter Strike Source FPS Config!

Really ! The Catalyst 7.4 can be helpful for me ?? What, I need to do, just install it and after confirming the installation,my fps should automatically moved maximum ?? Not to rush you or anything but I find a scrim with different clan on Monday but actually, I am just considering that if it can be really helpful for me or not.

One thing more, I need to say that when I move to do the video stress checking in cs then it pops out with an average of 50 fps but when I do it again then it moved to minimum means 47. And when I started to play the game then I get an average of 20, 30 when I am lucky, 50-60 when its 1 on 1 or 2 on 2.

I am playing CSS with a 2.53 P4, 6600GT and as well as gig of RAM. I get in the 70-80's in the bad fps maps and 90's plus on the little maps, configured 1024x768 with a mix of medium and high configuration, along with some primary AA associated in. There is something that was an problem for me were some software that were bogging the game down during playing the games. A spyware (Counterspy) software running was one of them, so you might need to close off some "active monitoring" software and got that if it could be helpful.

Something other things that will be supportive is to find out a decent configuration that supports in the area you are getting to improve. You can try that and it is fine in the Cal/Cevo arena.

CSS should execute on the minimum configuration with that GPU and you are running with more than enough RAM that should be . There are some sites that can be helpful for you to get your FPS up a bit, but it contains activating the the developer console.

For instance, you are able to remove the stuff such as rubbish, debris and components in the levels which can move around from the developer console, and that should indicate your GPU and CPU have minimum to process and keep eyes more on the other things. I am not much sure about the proper commands so,if you tried to get it from the google with the proper subject or mess around with the console, it commonly present you the list of commands if you issue the /help in the console...

Hi all, I find cs on my father's computer system but I got a better internet connection and I am confused to take my system configuration and other external loads.So , I am going to show you the configuration of my PC and suggest me that its better to play cs with this configuration or I need some thing more than this .

processor:Intel(R) Pentium(R) D CPU 2.80 GHz 2.79 GHz
    Memory(RAM):1014
    I am sure, you would all help me to regarding this issue.