Thread: Mac Pro and Modern Warfare 2 Under Bootcamp

Mac Pro and Modern Warfare 2 Under Bootcamp

Please help me in solving this issue with Bootcamp and Modern Warfare 2. I have a Mac Pro which is installed with Mac OS X 10.4 on it. On this computer I have installed Windows 7 using the Bootcamp utility. Recently I installed Call of Duty Modern warfare 2 on it but I am not able to play the game. The game continuously crashes while playing. I cant figure out what is causing such error and hence need your help in solving the issue. Please help with Mac Pro and Modern Warfare 2 Under Bootcamp. Thanks in advance.

Re: Mac Pro and Modern Warfare 2 Under Bootcamp

Try running the game in the Windows compatibility mode. To run the game in compatibility mode, right click on the Modern warfare 2 and select Properties. Go to compatibility tab. Select the option which says "Run this application in compatibility mode" and select Windows XP SP2 as the operating system. Click on OK and run the game.

Have you configured the graphic card according to the requirements of the game? To run the game properly on the system, the graphic card has to be configured properly to meet the graphics requirement of the game. Open the graphic properties of the graphic card and disable the features which are not required. Run the game and see if the game is working properly or not.

The drivers for most of the devices are not available for Windows 7 and hence most of the device do not work properly. It is possible that the graphic drivers are not working on the system and hence the game is crashing. Update the graphic drivers on the system and check the performance of the game.