Thread: Anyone else having connection problems in BFBC2?

Anyone else having connection problems in BFBC2?

There is a problem with the Battlefield Bad Company 2 game application on desktop that is whenever I try to get connect the game I get kicked off from the server. I do not know why is this happening? it happens with every server that I join. Please do help me out. If anyone else is facing the same issue and have sorted it out please help. I use Windows 7. Thank you.

Re: Anyone else having connection problems in BFBC2?

I guess the problem could well been related to the the server side that is it can be that the server is busy and may not be able to load any more. So this is the reason that yo are not able to get connected. So in order to sort the thing check out for the empty slot where you can be added well and not kicked off.

Do check out for the copy of the application that you have. It may be that the copy of the game is not legal or may not be authenticated and this is the reason that you are not able to get worked or join to server. I hope you may work ell and then sort the thing well for you. Do check out and get a good copy of the application. You will be able to process well.

The issue could well being related to the connection problem. You need to check out for the thing and make necessary changes. The internet bandwidth connection may have some problem or loosing out connection. this is the reason you are not able to get connected well to the server. So do look out for the same. You will get to a better solution.

This is basically the issue with the connection issue. It is very much essential that you have a good internet connection. This will help you to get a proper solution and then sort the thing well. Check out for the internet connection and then make the things to work in your ways. Look out. I hope this will help you out well.