Thread: GTA IV Fatal Error: RMN20

GTA IV Fatal Error: RMN20

I have got the GTA 4 game application downloaded from steam. The problem is that when execute the game application I get an error as Fatal Error: RMN20. I have no idea what could have been the issue. Please do help me out so that I can sort the thing well. Please help. it would be a great help. I use Windows Vista 64 bit on desktop. Have no idea what could have been the problem. Thank you.

Re: GTA IV Fatal Error: RMN20

Probably the issue could be with the compatible issue. You need to check out and sort the issue well by installing the game application under compatibility problem. right click on the installer file. and then install the game under compatibility mode for Windows XP. This will help you out well for sorting the issue. So check out.

The issue could also be sorted by the application that is been installed to the system. It could be that the game application may have some bugs appended and this is the reason that has caused the problem. So in order to sort the issue all you need to do is to perform a reinstallation of the application. Then do check out for the thing. I hope you may then be able to perform for the issue.

All you need to do is to follow the steps as given below:

• Navigate through C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\grand theft auto iv\RGSC a
    • Now create a shortcut on the RGSCLauncher.exe (right click, select “Create Shortcut”).
    • Move it to your desktop.
    • Now go to C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\common\grand theft auto iv\GTAIV and create a shortcut on the LaunchGTAIV.exe (right click, select “Create Shortcut”).
    • Move it to your desktop.
    • Now you need to right click on LaunchGTAIV.exe shortcut you just placed on your desktop and select "Properties" then "Compatibility."
    • Check the box for "Run this program in compatibility mode for:" and select "Windows 2000".
    • Click "Apply" and then "Okay."

You may need to get another copy of the application and then try to get it installed to the system. So do check out for the thing and then look out for the issue. You will surely get to a proper solution and make the application to perform well. It could be that some bugs has caused the thing. So work out for the same. I hope you may then be able to sort the issue.

It would be better that you perform post no 4 solution. That would help you to get to the solution well. So in order to get the things to process well it is essential that you get another copy which is bug free. I hope you may then be able to perform well. So work out accordingly and make the issue to be sorted.