Thread: Bad Company 2 Specialization Unlock Issue

Bad Company 2 Specialization Unlock Issue

The MGNM AM spec creates bullets additional noxious. It is type of a similar to the stopping power perk from MW. The stage 13 necessary to unlock. I hit 13, no unlock. I hit 14 it says I necessitate to be a Battlefield Veteran. I am one. There are additional specialties that are doing this as well. I presently reached rank 13, and I am attractive certain that is the rank when the magnum ammo gets unlocked. However amazing seemed to have glitches, and I did not get the missiles. Is there a probable fix for this. Has somebody else had the similar problem.

Re: Bad Company 2 Specialization Unlock Issue

The metaphors of a number of unlocks are incorrect. You determine to have them on a superior stage. Being a veteran determine to lower the necessary stage. But do not be anxious; even without being veteran, you determine to have the entire the specializing alternative opened previous to stage 20. You determine to get the MGNM missiles at stage 15.

I had this malfunction too. It presently unlocked them near the beginning, but you necessitate ranking up again to unlock them. Merely dissimilarity is for me it was the body protective covering and the Slugs. Immediately rank up again, 1 or 2 additional times and they determine to unlock. You have presently reached stage 13 to tranquil waiting for protective covering and the missiles.

The Magnum missiles is 15 (according to your 2nd soldier's specialty page), cannot recall accurately what 12 gauge shotgun slugs necessary as stage but you imagine it was close to that. You have looked in game and Magnum missiles are without a doubt 15, 12 estimates is 16. You had this glitch too. It presently unlocked them premature, but you necessitate ranking up again to unlock them. Merely dissimilarity is for you it was the Body protective covering and the Slugs. Presently position up again, 1 or 2 more times and it determine to unlock.

In this you can have some settings like Medic specialization unlocks. High visibility optics for your most important bludgeon increases. For the aim speed and target achievement at close range. The 4x visual spectacle upgrade increases your intensification for improved efficiency at medium assortment. Heavier exactitude machined barrel increases the correctness of fire when aimed and at a standstill.

If you have arrive at stage 14 and this seems to have happened on 2 dissimilar specializations. What’s occur is that the necessities for the specs have been reached, and are no longer scheduled, but the authentic spec is not obtainable, presently kind of grayed out. Everyone be familiar with how to fix this. I have tried logging in and out and restarting game to observe if perhaps it presently did not update, but that does not give the impression to be it.

It seems you are not the merely one with this difficulty. I presently read a thread with the similar problem previous to it got buried under the customary complaints. It might be an innovative thing with the entire the servers being revamped and such. I would hang approximately in anticipation of tomorrow previous to you grab your pitchfork. Servers are going down for a number of big upgrade.