Thread: Battlefield Bad Company 2 Problem

Battlefield Bad Company 2 Problem

Hello. I have a desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows 7 professional edition. I have installed Bad Company 2 game application to the system. The problem is that the game will not work with SLI mode with V196.21 nor V196.34 Beta for my Geforce GTX280 graphic card. I get an error message that there is no disc in the drive. Please in tall a disc in Drive/Device/Harddisc2/DR2. Please help me out for the same. It would be a great help. Thank you.

Re: Battlefield Bad Company 2 Problem

I would recommend you to update the chipset drivers for your motherboard. I hope this may then help to get the issue to be sorted. I hope this will help you in sorting the issue well for you. So do check out and make the ailments to be fulfilled well for you. So do make the certain things to be implemented. You will get to a proper solution.

I would recommend you to get to a better solution and make the things to be proper by reinstalling the game application. So do check for the thing by performing the task. The game application may not be properly installed and hence it needs to be installed well. So do check out for the issue and work out with it. You may get to a proper solution then.

You can sort the issue well by making the ailments to be resolved well and that is by changing the direct X version of the game that is dxversion=9. This will help well to solve the issue as I had face the similar problem and made it fixed temporarily by performing the act. So I guess your issue can be solved and let to a better conclusion by following the steps that is been mentioned. So do look out for it.

You can use precision process. You need to get msi afterburner or evga precision. In settings there is a few options like display fps teams etc while u game and you can run it in stealth mode if needed. Performing the thing can allow you to use the game application without any error message that you get while executing the same.

It would be better that you use Direct X 9 version to work well with the same. It would be very much needed and you can get sort the issue well for the same. Do check and make the proper implements. I would rather recommend you to go with the old version direct X that will support well with the system. Some of the games do not support or gel up with the latest Direct X version. So do check and execute it well.

Basically you will need to flash the BIOS with the latest update. I hope this will then help you to get the things to perform and execute well. For this it is essential and necessary that you also get the direct X version 9 installed to the system for support of the game. This will help to get sort the thing that is been faced. So do look out.