Thread: GTX 470 lags in Final Fantasy XI

GTX 470 lags in Final Fantasy XI

Hello. I have a desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows 7. The problem is that I am not able to play Final Fantasy XI game on my system well. I can play Just cause 2 and Bad Company 2 well. But as I start playing Final Fantasy XI the game starts to lag as the fps drops drastically down. I have no idea what could have been the reason. I use Gigabyte GTX 470 graphic card. Please help me out to get the issue to be sorted. Thank you..

Re: GTX 470 lags in Final Fantasy XI

It would be better that you do check out for the issue on nvidia control panel. There may be a possibility that some settings are forced. Hence you may need to make the necessary changes for it. So do look out and then perform the action. I hope you may then be able to get to a better solution and make proper implementation to the same. Check out.

There is issue with the older version game application using the graphic card that you have. I have experienced the same. But then I resolved it well by making changes in the settings for nvidia control panel. You may then be able to get execute the game application well and there would be no drop in fps for the same. So do look out and get the things to work in your way. I hope it may help.

I would recommend you to look for the driver that is been installed. It may be that he driver is not supporting the game application that you want to execute. It could be one of the reason. So do look out for the system ailments that may be required. You will get to work well with the same. Look out and make the proper implementation.

Perform a clean install and then make the issue to be sorted well. You need to check out by typing msconfig in the search box and hit enter. Under the selective startup tab choose Hide all Microsoft services. Disable the services and then restart the system. You may then be able to get to a proper solution then. So do check out and make the ailments to be fulfilled.

Seems like issue with the game application. You can make the change and work well with it by installing the game under safe mode. Now as you have installed the game under safe mode try to run in normal mode. I hope you will get a change for the same. You may be able to perform well accordingly and get sort the issue. Do check.