Thread: Problem with Civilization IV and 8300 GS

Problem with Civilization IV and 8300 GS

Hello. I have a desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows Xp service pack 3. I have problem with Civilization IV game that is been installed to the system. While playing at a certain stage it shows black vertical lines. I have no idea what could have caused the thing. Please help me out so that I can make the issue to be sorted accordingly. I use NVidia GS8300 graphic card. Thank you.

Re: Problem with Civilization IV and 8300 GS

It could be that the graphic card may be overheating and it is essential that you work out and process of the thing to make the issue well. You need to apply some thermal paste to the heat sink. This will then help you well for getting the issue to be sorted. So do look out and make the things to process accordingly. Check out.

It could be that the drivers is not able to work or support well to the system. It should be that he drivers you have installed is not updated. So get the upgraded pack of the drivers and make it install to the system. You may then be able to process and function the application well without any issue to it. Look out.

You may need to upgrade the direct X version file that is been installed to the system. So it would be better that you check out for the same. I hope you may then be able to work out well with the game. So it is necessary and essential that you perform the thing and get worked with the relevant application.

The issue could be related to the drivers that is been installed. You need to check out for the thing by uninstalling the associated drivers for the graphic card that is been installed and as it is been done get the new drivers and install it well. This will surely help you out and make the things to work out in your way. So do check out and make the possible steps to be implemented.

You need to get the appropriate drivers from the manufacturer. I hope this will help you work well. As you are bale to work well with other games So there is a possibility that there is no proper support for the game using the card that you have. So in order to sort the issue it is essential and necessary that you do check for the thing and make things possible to work.

I guess the issue with the video card that you have installed in order to make proper ailment or the issue to get sort you need to work well accordingly by using the new card or making the existing card to be serviced. This will definitely help you to make the issue sort. I hope this is necessary and essential that would make the things to process accordingly. Do check.