Thread: Problems with Starcraft 2 (beta) and Total War

Problems with Starcraft 2 (beta) and Total War

Hello. I have a desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows 7 64 bit. I have installed Geforce 9800 GTX graphic card to the system. I am facing a similar problem with both that is Starcraft 2 (beta) and Total War game while playing and that is the low fps. I have no idea what could have caused the problem. Please do help me out for the same. Thank you.

Re: Problems with Starcraft 2 (beta) and Total War

I hope the problem is generally related to the drivers of the graphic card that is been installed. It is necessary that you do check out for the thing and make the possible changes hat is necessary and essential. I hope you may then be able to perform accordingly for the thing. So in order to sort I would recommend you to go for the updated drivers.

Try to install the driver under compatibility mode for Windows Xp. It could be that the driver is not able to cope well with the operating system that you use. You can sort the thing well by making the application to process well for the same. All you need to do is to work out for the thing by right clicking on the installer file. This may help you well.

You can look out for the updated drivers from the Nvidia official site for the graphic card that you use. I hope this may then help you well to make the issue to be sorted. So do look out and then sort the things for it. Also try to check for the ailments or the requirements that is been needed by the game to get support well with the system.

I would recommend to upgrade the direct X version of your system. This will help you to get the issue to be supported well with the system. This will then sort the issue accordingly. Try to get the issue be sorted and make the necessary ailments to be implemented that is using upgraded version of Direct X. I hope this will help.

Perform a clean boot service and then perform the task well. You need to choose Hide all Microsoft service under the selective startup tab by typing msconfig in the search box. Now disable the services and then restart the system. I hope you may then be able to get worked dwell with the thing and make things to work possibly well for you then.