Thread: GTX480 extremely SLOW loading Bad Company 2 maps

GTX480 extremely SLOW loading Bad Company 2 maps

I have a desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows 7. I have installed Bad Company 2 game application to the system and the system was been installed with nVidia GTX260 graphic card. The problem is that the maps of the game takes a long time to load. It is happening after I have installed nVidia GTX480 DX11 card. Why is this happening? Please do help me out. Thank you.

Re: GTX480 extremely SLOW loading Bad Company 2 maps

The problem seems that the nVidia GTX480 DX11 card do not have the better support for the game that you use. So in order to get the thing to work out well and make the issue to be sorted it is necessary that you do check out and sort the thing well. I hope you may need to check for the associated drivers that may support the system and the game application. Do look out.

It could be that the Direct X 11 version is not much compatible with the game application. I would recommend you to downgrade the Direct X version and then check out for the game application is able to support the same well. I hope it will then as there may be many fixes that needs to be solved which would then allow the game application to support for it.

If the game application was working fine with the old graphic card then there was no need to replace the same. Do install the old graphic card and then execute the game well. I hope the game application may soon release the patch for the latest graphic card that you have to get it supported well for the same. So in order to get the thing process well lookout and implement the change.

You can fix up the issue by using or installing the latest driver version that is driver 197.55. This will then help the game application to work well with the same without any issue. SO install the version for the application and do look out for the change that you may be able to look. I hope this could then make the issue for you to sort.

The possibility could be with the compatibility. You need to work and perform well for the same by installing the game application under compatible mode. All you need to right click on the installer.exe file and then install it under compatible mode for Windows XP. I hope you may then be able to perform the taks very well without any issue.

Try to perform a clean boot service and then make the proper implementation. I hope this will definitely help you to work and perform. This is the things that needs to be check ed and sorted well. All you need to do is to type msconfig in the search box and then hit enter. Now choose Hide all Microsoft services and disable the same. Restart the system and then check for the thing.