Thread: Splinter Cell Conviction AKALI ARMOR? how do PC get it?

Splinter Cell Conviction AKALI ARMOR? how do PC get it?

I was playing on the steam and saw that they ate having the collector edition which is having the nice Armour that i like the most. It is of 64 dollar which i think is the not affordable. So can any one help me to know about Splinter Cell Conviction AKALI ARMOR? how do PC get it? any help may be appreciated. Thank you.

Re: Splinter Cell Conviction AKALI ARMOR? how do PC get it?

This can be get on the PC with the help of the Code of Conviction which is distributed at the time of the release of the Promo and that is 4 password by entering which you can get all the armors and weapons of the game working for you. So go through the same and work around. This code is given by the UbiSoft only.

This is really nice costume which i have seen during the time of the promo so wanted to get it form my PC game also but i am not having the password which is given at the time of the promo so that i can activate the game. So if any one is having the password then please pass it to me so that i can get this Armour. Thanks

Hey i am having the Armour activated for my PC that i was looking for since the release of the game but could not found any. So finally i have paid some amount to get this Armour to my PC and now i can go through the game using the Armour and this is really nice one which i was looking for. So advising you to have one for your PC to but paying some amount.

I think it is better to wait for some time as i have gone through one news that is revealing that the UbiSoft will release the same soon for the free so that people can use the Armour that they are looking for and work with the same on there PC. So wait and you will get it without paying.Till that time enjoy the game as it is.