Thread: Splinter Cell Conviction lost.game.connection.resume error

Splinter Cell Conviction lost.game.connection.resume error

Hi there, I am having an issue which i need to solve hoping that i will get the solution here. I have installed the latest Splinter Cell Conviction game in mu computer and when i am clicking on the game i con to start the game i am getting Splinter Cell Conviction lost.game.connection.resume error which i am unable to resolve. So if you are having the solution then please let me know about it. Thanks in advance.

Re: Splinter Cell Conviction lost.game.connection.resume error

As you are going through the problem at the start up only it seems that there are some of the file were missing from the system which might be due to the corrupt CD so if you are facing this issue then i will advise you to install the game once again and see whether this time you are getting the same error or not.

First of all thanks for your reply that you have given me in response to the query of mine. But let me tell you that i have tried that option. I have reinstalled the game once again but no help i am still getting the same error. So advise me something else to work with this issue to get rid of this issue. Waiting for reply.

If that is not working for you and you are still going through the same issue then let em know that you are using the game purchased from the officially distributor or have just downloaded. If you are using the pirated version of the game then this is obvious to get this error. I have got to know about this on the ATI site.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja-X View Post
    If that is not working for you and you are still going through the same issue then let em know that you are using the game purchased from the officially distributor or have just downloaded. If you are using the pirated version of the game then this is obvious to get this error. I have got to know about this on the ATI site.
    Yes i have downloaded the Splinter Cell Conviction from the internet and patched the same with the help of available cracked. Is there any way to work with the same.

I am having a similar problem, when I click the icon the game starts but I don't get the error until it gets through all of the videos and gets to the main screen. and also I have a cd key but it never asked me for it when I installed the game. and yes this game is bought, not pirated. it belongs to a friend. he installed it on his computer so I don't know if thats part of the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by cyanide91 View Post
    I am having a similar problem, when I click the icon the game starts but I don't get the error until it gets through all of the videos and gets to the main screen. and also I have a cd key but it never asked me for it when I installed the game. and yes this game is bought, not pirated. it belongs to a friend. he installed it on his computer so I don't know if thats part of the problem.
    Actually, you will need his Ubisoft Account and password to login to the game and play it because this game was purchased by him and it is now registered by his name and ids or so. I hope that after getting the your friends UBI id and password, you will be able to launch the game quite fine, but first can you let us know your computer specifications and which operating system are you using?