Thread: Splinter Cell Conviction Game Crashes and Graphic Glitch

Splinter Cell Conviction Game Crashes and Graphic Glitch

Hello. I have a desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows Vista 64bit operating system. I have installed Splinter Cell conviction game application to the system. The problem is that the game freezes and crashes at a certain point of time. I have no idea what could have been the reason for the same. Please do help me out so that I can sort the issue. Thank you.

Re: Splinter Cell Conviction Game Crashes and Graphic Glitch

The issue could be well been related to the application that is been installed. It is necessary that the application you have installed should be bug free. This will then help you out well to get sort the issue. So in order to make the things to execute well without any problem perform a reinstallation. This will then help you out well to get the things to work well. So do check out.

I have had the same problem with the game. The ATI then helped me to fix up the issue well. Do check out for the thing this will then help you out to get the issue to be sorted. I hope you may then be able to get the things to work out well in a better way. So do look out by making the required changes that is essential.

You need to check out that the drivers that is been associated is much compatible with the system. You may then be able to work well with the thing. Do check out for the same. I am sure you will then be able to work out for the same. Get the latest driver for video card and install it well. I hope this may then help to get the issue sorted. Sp perform accordingly.

There is many issue with Windows Vista system. The problem is that the application may not be able to work out well under the system. So it would be better that you remove the application and then install it under compatibility mode for Windows XP. I hope you may then be able to work well with the same. So do look out.

leosmith678 Guest

I would suggest to to change it by replacing it with Windows XP. Xp is far better infact very nice in function. Also give it back to company claiming to poor gadgets with high prices.

It is correct that making the game application execute under Windows Xp is way better. You may well be able to make the things to work out. So it would be better that you use the same and then check out whether you get any such issue again. Windows Vista do not support game well. Hence you downgrade the system and then look for the output.

Scan the system well with the latest antivirus application tool. It will help you out to get sort the issue to work well. I know it would be very much necessary and essential that you process and work accordingly. So in order to sort the thing it would be better that you do check out and make the issue to be sorted well.

Install the application under compatibility mode for Windows XP. You can make the things to process by right clicking on the installer.exe file and then make the things to process well. I hope this what is essential to process things well accordingly. Do look out for the issue. I hope you may then make the things to process and function well. Check for the same.