Thread: Splinter Cell Conviction Xbox 360 wireless controller not working FIX

Splinter Cell Conviction Xbox 360 wireless controller not working FIX

Hey there, I am having an issue which i think can be solved here. I have Splinter Cell Conviction game and when i am trying to play the same with the XBOX 360 wireless controller it wont work. So if any one can help me with the Splinter Cell Conviction Xbox 360 wireless controller not working FIX!!!! then advise me. Thanks in advance.

Re: Splinter Cell Conviction Xbox 360 wireless controller not working FIX!!!!

I am not aware of the issue but can tell you that this happens due to the missing of two dll files from the system which are x360ce.ini & xinput1_3.dll that is missing from the system and causing the no support for the Wireless controller. So if you wanted to work with your controller then it is better to have the file and paste it into gaming folder.

Hey thanks for reply but i am not aware that where should i get it. So please if possible then please let me know where can i download this file and also i wanted to know there after downloading what should i do. I mean that where should i place the file in the game folder. So provide me exact path for the same.

If you wanted to download the file then you should have to search about the x360ce.ini & xinput1_3.dll on the Google which will give you lots of link for the download of the file. Just download the same and place the file in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Conviction\src\system folder. Thats it!!!!!!!

As per your query i am also having the download of the file which i have downloaded for my issue. So i think if i should give the same to you then you might be able to resolve your issue related to the Wireless controller. The file which i am talking about is given on the below attachment so download it and enjoy.

Re: Splinter Cell Conviction Xbox 360 wireless controller not working FIX

I am having the same issue for which i have contacted the Ubi and discussed the same problem and come to no that this is the known issue from the game and Ubi is aware of this issue and planing to release new patch which is having the solution for the problem which you are going through. So i will advise you to work this issue.