Thread: Can't load Splinter Cell Conviction

Can't load Splinter Cell Conviction

Hello there, I have installed Splinter Cell conviction on the computer but I am not able to play the game. Whenever I start the game, the Ubisoft loader says that the game is launching and the Monitor goes blank. The desktop is resumed again but the game never starts. I dont understand why I Can't load Splinter Cell Conviction and need your help in solving this issue. Thanks in advance.

Re: Can't load Splinter Cell Conviction

Check if the graphics driver are installed and working on the computer or not. All the devices which are connected to the computer require a set of drivers to be installed on the computer. If the appropriate drivers are not installed on the computer, the device will not work properly. To check if the video drivers are installed and working on the computer, right click on my computer and select Device manager. Highlight the display adapter and see if there are any caution signs. Follow the troubleshooting procedure and see if it helps or not.

Every software application which is to be installed on the computer has some minimum system requirements which are to be fulfilled. If the minimum system requirements are not fulfilled by the computer then the application will not work properly. Hence check if your computer is fulfilling all the system requirements of the game. If the system requirements are not fulfilled then the game will not work on the computer.

Disable any security softwares which are installed on the computer. The security softwares which are installed on the computer have tendency to block any unknown process executed on the computer. Hence it is possible that the security software installed on the computer is blocking the process of the game and hence it is not opening. Disable the realtime shield of the antivirus and see if the game works properly.

If you have NVIDIA card then you need to configure the graphic card. All the NVIDIA cards are configured to work with high end graphics editing softwares. This settings sometimes create problems while playing some games. Therefore you will have to reconfigure the graphic card inorder to solve the problem. Go to graphic properties and click on Manage 3D settings. Change the following settings :
    Triple Buffering ---force off
    Anistropic filtering ---force off
    Vertical synce ----force off

By looking at the problem, it is clear that the problem is with the version of the game which is installed on the computer. All the applications which are installed on the computer, have lot of files which are associated to it. If any of the file which is associated to the game is missing or corrupt on the computer, then the game will not run properly. Remove the game and delete all the files/keys from the computer. Reboot the system and reinstall the game. See if the problem persist.