Thread: Splinter Cell Conviction Server list

Splinter Cell Conviction Server list

Hello. I have a desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows 7 operating system. I have installed Splinter Cell conviction game application to the system. The problem is that when I try to create a private match and try to invite my friend I get an error as not able to create conviction server. Please do help me out so that I can sort the issue. Thank you.

Re: Splinter Cell Conviction Server list

The issue that you are facing is much possible due to server connection failure. It could be that the server is buys or not responding. Hence you are not able to create one. Do look out for the empty slot. You may then be able to get the things to process or work out well. It is essential and necessary that to process out the thing you need to work out.

There can be a possibility that the internet connection you are having may be causing the issue. It is necessary that you look out for the thing by checking out the internet connection speed. You may then be able to support the thing well. It could be essential that the net connection is slow and this is causing the problem.

I have faced the same issue. I found that the internet connection was the issue. So had to switch to a better plan. This made the things to work and process well. I hope this may sort the issue for you as well. So do check out. You may then be able to work out and process accordingly for the thing. So do make the things to process in your way.

I personally think that the issue is due to kick off server. This is the server you create may not be able to be create as there may be issue with the conviction server list. This is the reason you are not able to create them and invite your friend to get join. So check out for other list through which you could easily get access and make the things to work out.