Thread: Accessing Uplay store on Splinter Cell: Conviction

Accessing Uplay store on Splinter Cell: Conviction

Hi,
    I have a problem with the Uplay. I have Splinter Cell Conviction game and I want to play the same on Uplay. I am new to this service and don't know how to sue this. I am also not aware how does actually works. What are the services offered by it and what is additional provided for Splinter Cell game. Does anyone has account on Uplay for Splinter Cell.

Re: Accessing Uplay store on Splinter Cell: Conviction

This service Uplay Ubisoft will allow you to unlock additional content for Splinter Cell Conviction. You can access that on uplay site. Or from your game, heading Uplay form the main menu. On the pc it leaves the game and launch a program Uplay. Your account which is on Ubisoft can be your Uplay account also. For each of new challenge you earn a certain number of points.

That is right Uplay gives you some really nice offers in return of those points. Like you can have a wallpaper, so I advise you not to take custody of points if other rewards later arrive or if you have another set ubisoft. A weapon Scar-H good weapon for splinter cell. A uniform that can be any as per the game on your syste. And a undercover gameplay which is quiet hidden.

This service works on a system of action and reward, i.e. the service you require to make a very specific action in the game, which is much like the system of awards and will reward you with points that can then spend to be a reward. For example in the case of Assassin's Creed 2, you will be asked to finish the workout in the game and then return to the Animus, which will entitle you to 30 points Uplay, then you can, for example, spending by buying the dress Altair worth just 30 points.

I had played Assassin's Creed 2 on Uplay and for that I got some unlockable content. They are some exclusive wallpapers, some knives to launch additional attacks, a holding of Altair gameplay and an exclusive card Uplay the crypt of the family Auditore. I play games a lot and now Splinter Cell would be another option. This is a new service operated by Ubisoft that is to reward players who play their games with exclusive content.

It is a online dedicated service for gamers. You just need to get your self registered here and get additional rewards and points. It has a ready to use in game interface which offers you Uplay win on your system. You can here connect to any gaming area and join the battle. Right now Assassin's Creed is widely played here and gamers enjoys the rewards.

Uplay service allows you got get new rewards on the game. You can connect to it via Xbox, playstation and ps3. It offers you exclusive in game content for Splinter Cell which has new Scar-H assault rifle and new game modes. I had not yet tried to get the game access on Uplay but soon I will too get one account here. I am looking for the new awards offered on it.