Thread: Splinter Cell Conviction Mouse lag?

Splinter Cell Conviction Mouse lag?

Hello. I have a desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows 7 operating system. The issue is that I have installed Splinter cell conviction game application and he problem is with the Mouse. It lags while playing the game. It is very difficult to aim with such an issue. i have no idea what could have been the reason for this. Need a fix for this. Please do help me out. Thank you.

Re: Splinter Cell Conviction Mouse lag?

The problem could be with the drivers. You need to install the drivers that is associated with the same. So do look out for the same and get to proper ailments to be fulfilled. This will definitely help you out to get sort the thing. So install the latest drivers for the device that is the mouse. I hope you may then be able to work well.

There is another possibility through which you can make the issue to be sorted. All you need to do is to cpl mouse fix, it changes your registry to completely disable all acceleration. So do look out for the thing and make it implemented well for the same. This will definitely help you well to get sort the thing. Do check and make the issue to be sorted.

I have have been facing the same issue. I tried to reinstall the setpoint for the mouse. But still it did not work. I reinstalled the drivers for the mouse still no solution. Have no idea what could be done to make the issue sorted. Basically hope the issue could be with the game application. This can be sorted out well by reinstalling.

Try to lower or adjust the sensitivity for mouse pointer. You may then get the things to work out well. Check out in control panel option and make the sensitivity to adjust well. Other than that you may also work out by adjust the sensitivity in game option. I hope you may then get through proper way to sort the issue. Do look out and make the things to work in your way.

Another way through which you can sort the thing is by removing the associated drivers for the mouse that is been installed. Now as it is been done it is necessary that you do check out for the same and then work out essentially well. Now as the drivers is been removed then you need to install the new drivers and then make the mouse to respond. I hope you may then get to a better conclusion.

Perform a clean boot service and then look out for the things that may work out well for you. All you need to do is to click on the start button and then type msconfig in the searchbox option. Now hit enter and then under the selective startup tab choose Hide all Microsoft services. Now disable the services and then restart the system. Do look for the output.

Try installing the drivers for the mouse under compatibility mode. This will help you well to get the things to process and work well. It is that you need to perform the thing by right clicking on the installer.exe file and then install it under compatible mode for Windows Xp. This will surely make the things to process and work well for you. So do check out.