Thread: Splinter Cell Conviction "Missing command line parameter - prodid"

Splinter Cell Conviction "Missing command line parameter - prodid"

Hello. I have a desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows 7 operating system. I have installed Splinter Cell conviction game application. The problem is that when I execute the game through launcher I get a error message as "Missing command line parameter - prodid, see integration guide for details." Please help me out in sorting out the issue. It would be a great help. Thank you.

Re: Splinter Cell Conviction "Missing command line parameter - prodid"

The issue could be that there may be some bugs appended with the game application that you have installed. In order to get the issue t o be sorted it is essential that you work out with the thing by reinstalling the application. This may help you out well to sort the issue. So do check out for the thing. You may then help you out well. Check out for the same.

There can be a possibility to make the application to work out well. This issue could well been related to the ports. You need to check your ports that is for firewall. I hope this may let you to get to a better conclusion the. So do check out for the issue. I hope you may then be able to work with the game application well.

Another way through which you can get sort of the issue is by making the account to run as administrator. Try to execute the application as administrator and then check out whether you are able to get the issue again. This may basically help you out well for sorting the issue. I hope you may then get to a better conclusion for the same. So do look out for the issue.

There is a possibility that the application you used to make the things to process is actually appended with bugs. So in order to get the issue to be sorted out well you need to check out by getting another application or source through which you can install the application and check out whether you face the same. I hope you may not face it again.

It could be that some of the system associated files may have been missing. So in order to get the issue to be sorted all you need to do is to perform in accordance and make the issue to work out well. So for this it is necessary that you make use of another application that is the game application and look out whether it is able to work.

It would be better that you get another disc or wait for the patch to fix this. You may then get a better solution for the thing. Do check out by making the things to work out well in your way by getting the patch. I hope this may then help you well to get the issue sorted. It is essential to perform accordingly and make the things work properly. Do check out.

It seems that some bugs is appended or a system, file that is associated to the game application is been corrupt or missing. So it would be better that you check out for other disc that is proper and has no issues. The file should be complete and should have no problem as well,. I hope this will sort the thing for you. So do check out.

it may be your virus program who removed it as a threat. in order to restore the missing file you have to find your virus vault and restore it. in btw using AVG, so others using this program will be likely to experience the same problem.