Thread: Splinter Cell Conviction ubiorbitapi_r2.dll fix

Splinter Cell Conviction ubiorbitapi_r2.dll fix

Hi there, I am having an issue with the recently installed Splinter Cell Conviction which i am trying to connect to the steam and getting error that the ubiorbitapi_r2.dll missing and unable to continue with the game. So if any one can help me with the Splinter Cell Conviction ubiorbitapi_r2.dll fix then please advise me the same. Thank you.

Re: Splinter Cell Conviction ubiorbitapi_r2.dll fix

As you are getting the error while trying to connect to the Steam then i think that you are having the integrity problem with the downloaded file from the steam so advising you to have a look on the below given step and work with it.
    • Click on Games list
    • Then game's name
    • Right click on it
    • Select the Properties
    • And Check files integrity

I am not sure but i have followed the step that you have suggested me to do and let me tell you that this also not working for me so i am still going through the same problem. So if you are having some other solution then let me know about the same so that i can play the Splinter Cell Conviction on the steam without any error.

In that case i will advise you to have a discussion with steam tech support which is having the solution for the same error as you are trying to play the game on the Steam itself. Also i will advise you to check whether you are playing the game on the steam is compatible with it or not. Hope this will help you.

First let me know that you have downloaded the game or have purchased it from the Ubisoft. As if you have bought it from the UbiSoft then you ask about the problem to the them only. And if you are using the pirated version then it might be possible that the steam is not supporting the pirated version and that is why giving you the error related to same.

Actually I have downloaded the file from the internet and not using the genuine. Is it the cause of the error. As I am able to play the game on home PC so I think that this not the issue that is why I am trying to connect it to the server of the steam hoping that it will work fine there also. So advise me some more option.