Thread: Splinter Cell Conviction cd key

Splinter Cell Conviction cd key

Hi,
    I want cd key of Splinter Cell Conviction game. I got a installation cd for the game but when I run the setup it ask for CD key. I don't have the same. Where can I download the key. The other thing which I need to know is a little bit starting information on the game. Like how to begin, what is new in game, etc. Does this game is boring or nice to play.

Re: Splinter Cell Conviction cd key

Splinter Cell Conviction is a nice game. As compare to its predecessor this game is much better. For the game provides a fun though indisputable, and its content is rich enough to provide hours of fun alone or with a partner. Fo the cd key issue you will need to buy the game. You will need to buy the game first. There is no other way to get a free key except downloading a demo version.

If you have played a similar game before then this one is really nice one. If the game is based on infiltration, you can put in the closet all you know the series. The change is so radical that it is probably best to take this album for a title in itself. Even the tone is darker and has very little to do with the rest of the series. Go to ubisoft site and buy the game.

The game begins with Sam Fishers who loss of his daughter. When you look, you could easily think that Splinter Cell Conviction has a cross on the infiltration whereas in truth, he proposes instead a new way of approaching it. We usually associate the infiltration at a fairly slow, so, see Fisher go faster than it has ever done and killing the guards at the speed of light a little surprised, however, he is simply a change of pace.

And since it addresses the issue of equipment, know that Sam can now make use of all weapons retrieved in the field. Moreover, at regular intervals you stumble across armories where you can shop and customize the arsenal add a silencer (inevitably necessary) to a handgun, a butt of a gun more stable or increasing the scope of an EMP grenade. Purchase the game don't search for free keys. They don't exist.

The best part this game is that it offers you customization option. Make no mistake, to be clever in full light or playing too much of the gun, all that is gained most of the time is getting killed by three bullets. Fisher has perhaps become more violent and aggressive, but not stronger. You do not lose sight of the first rules: stay in the shade and do not make noise.