Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst ... 234 ... LastLast

Thread: Splinter Cell: Conviction save game download and location

Re: Splinter Cell: Conviction save game download and location

Quote Originally Posted by romsy View Post
    Well, I think so that the save game file for this game is completely unlocked, as what is written by the uploader, in case if it is not then you simply download and let us know if it is partial or not unlocked with all stages or so. I even tried to search for the save game on many sites but was not able to get it anywhere.
    Im still downloading cause my computer broke down and im lazy to play the whole game over again as I did it many times already and i got all the guns and almost all the achievements... can any1 try and tell me or attach the full or almost fully completed game file? thks~

Quote Originally Posted by scarletsummer View Post
    Im still downloading cause my computer broke down and im lazy to play the whole game over again as I did it many times already and i got all the guns and almost all the achievements... can any1 try and tell me or attach the full or almost fully completed game file? thks~
    If you want to upload the attachment of the save game file of Splinter Cell: Conviction here then all you need to do is, just click on the go advanced button and scroll down to the next page that comes up. Just below the submit reply button their you will be able to see manage attachments tab. Click on it and then browse to the location of the save game file and upload it here in your next reply.

help me. am playing in pc arcade but i cant see this C:\Documents and Settings\username\Local Settings\Application Data\storage\SKIDROW\2? can some1 help me.. am tired in doing it agen and agen..

Quote Originally Posted by agent_sly View Post
    help me. am playing in pc arcade but i cant see this C:\Documents and Settings\username\Local Settings\Application Data\storage\SKIDROW\2? can some1 help me.. am tired in doing it agen and agen..
    In order to get that to that folder, you have to:
    1)Go to Control Panel
    2)Appearance and Personalization
    3)Under the Folder Options, you should be able to see "Show hidden files and folders", Click it.
    4)Tick "show open files,folder, and drives"
    5)Untick "Hide extensions for known file types"
    6)Untick "Hide protected operating system files"
    7)After you done all the thgs you have done, just go change it back and ur done..

Between, my PC is Windows 7 64 bit. Cheers~

Does anyone have this save file with the 3 co-op guns as well? I have had absolutely no luck connecting with anyone and desperately want the AK.

Quote Originally Posted by ilduce225 View Post
    Does anyone have this save file with the 3 co-op guns as well? I have had absolutely no luck connecting with anyone and desperately want the AK.
    Just go play the co-op mission and when pick the guns that you want when you see it and you will get it.

Quote Originally Posted by mario2 View Post
    You can use the 99% of Splinter Cell: Conviction save game either by editing the skidrow.ini in your game\src\system folder and using the name SamFisher inside quotes and you can put any password that you want. After doing all this you just have to backup your save files and replace them with above save game, to see the profile name at the starting of the save game file use a hex editor.
    PLEASE HELP THERE IS NO FILE KNOWN AS SKIDROW.INI IN MY SPLINTERCELL FOLDER

There may be some problem with the installation of the game in your computer. The skidrow.ini file must me there in game\src\system folder. If that file is not there in your case then there may be some problem with the installation of the game. To resolve the problem, you will have to install the game again and that can solve the issue for you. Thank you.

question Re: Splinter Cell: Conviction save game download and location

Quote Originally Posted by Dinsh View Post
    The save game for Splinter Cell: Conviction havent been uploaded untill now . You can download the same from the below attachment. Note that the game is completely unclocked and upto 99% the game has been finished. Just copy and paste and replace the save file folder of the Splinter Cell: Conviction with the below save game and you are good to go on. Enjoy.
    I copied it to the folder you said but it starts from new game i have my backup save but every after copied after i start the game a 3rd save is there please help.

Quote Originally Posted by JinBlade View Post
    i have my backup save but every after copied after i start the game a 3rd save is there.
    Sorry buddy, am just unable to understand what are you saying above. What i get is that after saving the game, your game is starting from the start. Well, as the save game is consist with all the chapters unlocked, just find in the options, you migt be having some way to select start/select any chapter (like we have in many games.) I mean, you can start directly from chapter 3 or 4 after saving this save game file.

i downloaded the attachment and copied it to the folder you said but still i get the newgame option no continue .please help.

Quote Originally Posted by JinBlade View Post
    i downloaded the attachment and copied it to the folder you said but still i get the newgame option no continue .please help.
    I am unable to get the same issue while working with the Save Game file on my system. Here i am giving you the my save game file for the download that you can go through and work with the same as instructed in Read Me file in attachment given below. Just go with the same and see whether this is working with you or not.
    Attached Files Attached Files

for xp

C:\Program Files\Ubisoft\Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Conviction\src\system\storage\SKIDROW\2

question Re: Splinter Cell: Conviction save game download and location

Quote Originally Posted by goatape View Post
    I am unable to get the same issue while working with the Save Game file on my system. Here i am giving you the my save game file for the download that you can go through and work with the same as instructed in Read Me file in attachment given below. Just go with the same and see whether this is working with you or not.
    Neither Savegames work for me!
    1. I copy the "2" folder into
    "C:\Users\Username\AppData\Local\storage\SKIDROW\2"
    2. I load the game ( i have also tried doing this step before step 1)
    3. Only new game & 1st scene
    4. there is a "3.save" in "C:\Users\Username\AppData\Local\storage\SKIDROW\2"
    5. I have no "skidrow.ini" in "C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Conviction\src\system".

Thanks in advance

Towrofterra

Quote Originally Posted by towrofterra View Post
    Neither Savegames work for me!
    1. I copy the "2" folder into
    "C:\Users\Username\AppData\Local\storage\SKIDROW\2"
    2. I load the game ( i have also tried doing this step before step 1)
    3. Only new game & 1st scene
    4. there is a "3.save" in "C:\Users\Username\AppData\Local\storage\SKIDROW\2"
    5. I have no "skidrow.ini" in "C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Conviction\src\system".

Thanks in advance

Towrofterra
    It usually depends, normally iIf you have the original game, then your save files will be in the ubisoft game launcher folder\storage, and if you used the skidrow one, they are somewhere in users\admin\appdata\local\storage (that's where mine are located). If you have the shadows armor or anything unlocked, please upload your save file.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst ... 234 ... LastLast